(Kadee will be speaking on November 23rd in the Washington Fields 10th Ward @ 11:00 a.m.)

Thursday, May 9, 2013

The MTC - Philadelphia Mission - Kadee Elise Taylor

I have never been happier in my life!

Dear friends and family!


I love and miss you all so much already! But I have never been happier in my life! This Gospel is true and it is the way back home to our Heavenly Father! I LOVE the MTC so much! The Spirit it so incredibly strong here, and you can really feel the love of our Heavenly Father guiding all of the missionaries!  




My District was divinely inspired! I have truly seen how the love of our Heavenly Father can work miracles. Not only can He help you to love His children that you're teaching, but also the children you serve with. I did not know these people 8 days ago, and I love them SO much you have no idea! Their testimonies strengthen mine every single day. I have made some of the best friends ever already!
I fly to Philly on Tuesday the 14th at 4am! I AM SO EXCITED TO GET THERE!!!!  I mean, I'm scared to death, but I KNOW that my Heavenly Father will be right by my side. He will not leave me alone as I do His work. He loves His children so much! Pray to feel God's love, and I promise you that you will! BUT, you have to have faith, real intent and a sincere heart! Now...go pray!

My companion's name is Sister Sagers and I love her SO much! She helps me learn and grow so much every day! I know that our companionship was foreordained. We have been teaching two investigators!!! Man do I love them or what!!!


 It is amazing how Heavenly Father can help you if you only ask Him to! If you learn to rely only on Him, He will always be there to help you. I PROMISE! I've seen Him expand my knowledge and strengthen my abilities in more ways than one. He lives and He loves us more than we can comprehend! You will never know how much He loves you until you lean on Him.
The Lord lives and loves you! Pray always! Talk to you next week! (hopefully)
Love,

Sister Kadee Taylor 

No comments:

Post a Comment