(Kadee will be speaking on November 23rd in the Washington Fields 10th Ward @ 11:00 a.m.)

Monday, September 30, 2013

Again, I learned a lot this week (no surprise!)

I've learned A LOT this week. No surprise there, I learn a lot every week. This week I learned: 

  1. God requires our faith, diligence and patience. We always need to do our best, try our hardest and trust Him. Even after we do all that we can, all that He has asked, He is still the one who makes the calls. He is still the one who does it all. That is why we need to have patience! I know, I know- coming from me that probably doesn't mean a whole lot. But it's SO true! When we are diligent in all things, He can direct our paths for good.  
  2. The Lord wants missionary work to happen with members. We see miracles every time we work with them. It's hard to gain their trust, and to get them to come out with us, but when we do amazing things happen. Doors are opened to us, hearts are softened and minds are changed. Less-actives that we find have a desire to come back into the fold when they feel loved by ward members, and not missionaries alone. WORK WITH THE MISSIONARIES! The work will hasten so much more when you do. This is how God is asking us to do missionary work now, and this is how He will hasten His work. When God asks something of  us, He will provide a way. Work with the missionaries. 
  3. When you give your heart, might and mind to God, He will take care of the rest. Trust Him in ALL things. Do His will. Further His work. Keep your baptismal covenants by lifting the hands that hang down. We have the key to happiness in this life and the next! BE HAPPY! Our reward for living righteously is righteous living! It's the best and happiest way to live.  SHARE this amazing blessing that you have with everyone that you know. Watch General Conference and pray for inspiration. Ask God a specific question, and you'll get a specific answer. D&C 6:36.
  4. Don't settle for "good". Satan LOVES it when we are content with doing good things. He does cartwheels of joy when we are busy doing good things. Do the BEST things. Always ask yourself, "Is this good, better or best?"  Don't settle for anything less than the best. God wants us doing the best things in life. 


I love you all so much, and I am so blessed to have each of you in my life. I don't know where I would be without my amazing support system. Thank you for all that you do! And...don't forget to write.... ;) 

Love, 
Sista Kadee Taylor






A less active sister in the ward who I LOVE, just moved to Virginia with her new little family. Jennifer and I once bonded over a giant princess coloring book. She put this picture on facebook with the caption, "We picked this costume because of you sister Taylor!" I almost cried because I was so happy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment