(Kadee will be speaking on November 23rd in the Washington Fields 10th Ward @ 11:00 a.m.)

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Commitment!

Sorry, I don't have a lot of time this week, It's zone unity day again (: 

I'm learning that my success as a missionary is based on my commitment. I succeed when I invite. This is hard for me, but I learn to rely on the Savior and His Atonement more and more every single day. I truly feel as though I am being refined in every sense of the word. I have so much to be grateful for, and my trials are but a small moment. They will all be fore my good, if I learn to trust my Heavenly Father. I am humbled by my nothingness every single day. I've learned that I don't need to be strong, I need to be weak. I need to be weak so that through my Savior I may be strong. this is all a lot for me to take in right now, but I am so grateful for the love and support I have both on earth and from beyond the veil. 

Love, 

Sista Kadee Taylor 

No comments:

Post a Comment