(Kadee will be speaking on November 23rd in the Washington Fields 10th Ward @ 11:00 a.m.)

Monday, December 2, 2013

December...say what?!

Hello lovlies.
 
Where has this year gone?! I don't think it's actually December...feels more like September. Well, it was definitely a week of miracles. I have learned the difference between planning, and making  planning a spiritual experience. When we do the latter, the Spirit flows into everything that we do. Our numbers aren't just numbers, they're miracles. As we've planned with the spirit and acted on our "no random thoughts" we have seen God's hand in all that we do. I am so grateful that He leads and guides us.
 
I have learned from Jacob 4:10 how involved God is in the details of our lives. The details of our lives are part of "all of His works", and that simply amazes me.
 
Tomorrow we get to go to Philly for a training meeting! I AM SO FLIPPIN EXCITED! I haven't been to Philly since I got here...7 months ago! Ew. ew ew.
 
I have learned from experience that when I look for opportunities to serve others and give of myself, I forget about everything else- so that's what I'll be doing these next three weeks! I haven't been home-sick in a long time, and I definitely don't want to start now. I'm so immensely grateful to be here in the PPM. I want you to know that I wouldn't want to be anywhere else in the world. Trust in God includes trust in His timing.
 
Love,
Sista T. (:
 
P.S.- everyone you meet on your mission looks familiar. No small coincidence 

No comments:

Post a Comment