(Kadee will be speaking on November 23rd in the Washington Fields 10th Ward @ 11:00 a.m.)

Monday, November 25, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving! *Gobble Gobble*

  • I am grateful for my family- they mean more to me than I can even put into words.  
  • I am grateful to be in the PPM- it's the best mission in the world. hands down.
  • I am grateful for my apartment- I have a place to lay my head at night.
  • I am grateful that I have a companion- I can't imagine doing this alone.
  • I am grateful for worthy Priesthood holders- they have blessed my life immensely as they worthily exercise the priesthood they hold.
  • I am grateful for temples- in them we learn of God's plan for us and our happiness and of our role as endowed members of His Church.
  • I am grateful for my Mission President and his dear wife- they help me to feel at home here.
  • I am grateful for for the people I meet every day- I learn so much from their stories.
  • I am grateful for the Book of Mormon- its words give me peace and comfort every day.
  • I am grateful for our car- it's flippin freezing here.
  • I am grateful for my mission- I'll probably never leave.
  • I am grateful for technology- I get to talk to you every week.
  • I am grateful for Joseph Smith- without his trust in God, I would not be here today.
  • I am grateful for church callings- they've helped me to grow so much.
  • I am grateful for journals- We are living a history that has not yet been written. WRITE IN YOUR JOURNAL!
  • I am grateful for my experiences- I learn and grow and become a different person every day because of them. I am who I am because of them, and I love who I am, but more importantly who I can  become.
  • I am grateful for the Holy Ghost- without him we can do nothing. If  you don't have him with you always, change anything to make that possible.
  • I am grateful for my friends- They are angels without wings.
  • I am grateful for BYU-Idaho- I learned so much from my experiences there and the people I met there.
  • I am grateful for weather- We can see God's love for us in the beauty of the earth.
  • I am grateful for facebook- I can share the gospel with people hundreds of miles away from me.
  • I am grateful that I am trusted enough to be here- God could do this work without me, but He loves me enough to let me be a part of it and experience the blessings that come from sharing the gospel.
  • I am grateful for Preach My Gospel- I have learned not only how to be a better missionary, but how to be a better disciple of Jesus Christ after my mission.
  • I am grateful for auxiliaries of the Church- their leaders do so much to help us achieve spiritual growth.
  • I am grateful for the example of my Savior- by Him and through Him I can do all things.
  •  
The list goes on. Brothers and sisters we have SO much to be grateful for. We have the Gospel of Jesus Christ, and I promise you that you need nothing else. If you had nothing  but the Gospel of Jesus Christ, you would prosper. I know that if we read the Book of Mormon every day, we will never fall away. The peace that comes from reading that book is immeasurable. There is power in that book, I promise you that.  We call down the powers of heaven when we read from that book.
I know this Gospel is true, and I know that with every ounce of my being. I know that if we live The Gospel we will be blessed beyond measure.
Love,
Sister Kadee Elise Taylor

Big K!


this is what we look like when we've been mapping our area for 3 hours.


MOM SENT ME PIZZA!


No comments:

Post a Comment