(Kadee will be speaking on November 23rd in the Washington Fields 10th Ward @ 11:00 a.m.)

Monday, March 17, 2014

full calendars, full stomachs and full hearts.

I've never been in an area where the member fill our meal calendars AND our work calendars! We have been so blessed with people to teach. But...they mostly speak Spanish and I no hablo espanol. So my role is to look pretty. It's great. Not really, I feel totally useless in our spanish lessons! 


I want you to know that I LOVE being a missionary. Nothing in the world makes me happier than the call to serve my Savior. His love fills my heart everyday and completely overwhelms me. I did not know I could love so much. I know that this is the only true and living Gospel on the face of the earth. It contains every element of truth that we need to return to our Father in Heaven. We are divine Spirit children of God. 

Love, 
Hermana Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment