(Kadee will be speaking on November 23rd in the Washington Fields 10th Ward @ 11:00 a.m.)

Monday, March 31, 2014

Time is of the essence.

It's happened... I say "woader" instead of water, which still isn't as bad as woodar. But sometimes I say "yous guys" on accident...And when I say coffee, I think i say coafee...but other than that I think I'm still pretty normal...hopefully.



Let's all be honest with ourselves, General Conference is better than Christmas. I AM SO EXCITED!  I hope you each go with a prayer in your heard and a question(s) you want answered. The Lord's spirit will be with you if you are sincere in heart. Your questions/prayers will be answered. I promise. 

It was a fun week full of laughs! We were driving home from a meeting in Philly on Friday and we were on the freeway near Market Street when all of the sudden I look to our left, make a quick observation and then say very matter-of-factly, "Elder Mower (who was driving)...I'm pretty sure the guy next to us is high AND texting. You're going to want to speed up or slow down...now!" haha it was so funny! Then the guy started swerving all over the place! Don't worry, we made it out alive! And yes, I'm sure these are the stories that keep my mother up at night... (: 



How about that historic Women's Meeting, yeah?! I was in tears half the broadcast! We are so blessed to live in a time such as this. Where we can listen to a prophet's voice! My heart is brim with joy because of this glorious fact. We don't need to worry from day to day, only relax and rejoice! Our covenants give us access to exaltation, we need to cleave to them. We must draw attention to our Savior, not to ourselves. It's all about doing what He would do. Serve Him with a smile! We already have divine gifts that we've inherited from Him! Lift up your hearts! Look up, cheer up, and step up! The Lord is hastening His work, it will go on with or without you. Choose to do your part! 


I want to thank you all for your love and support. I can feel your prayers getting me through the long, busy, wonderful days! I cannot thank you enough. I am humbled every single day by the support I receive. I have never felt so much love in my entire life. This work is real, and it's the greatest work you or I could ever be a part of. 

Love, 
Sister Kadee Elise Taylor 

No comments:

Post a Comment