(Kadee will be speaking on November 23rd in the Washington Fields 10th Ward @ 11:00 a.m.)

Monday, April 7, 2014

God is in the details!

Life is crazy on the mission! Crazy-awesome! I seriously feel like we never stop working, and I STILL feel like we get nothing done! I do not understand how that happens. We had to type up our WHOLE area book onto the iPads...it took FOREVER. literally. That area book will haunt me for the rest of my life. Between that and going on exchanges/doubling in and entering the area book, I feel like we do nothing else! Transfers are next week so hopefully things will calm down....knock on wood. I love being a missionary! I cannot imagine life if I hadn't chose to serve. It has changed me forever already, and I'm not even done! My perspective before was...so, so small. I had no grasp on what life or eternity held for me. I'm a totally different person. I've learned how dependent I am on the enabling power of the Atonement, and I'm still leaning what that means! I couldn't trade my mission for anything. 

No comments:

Post a Comment