(Kadee will be speaking on November 23rd in the Washington Fields 10th Ward @ 11:00 a.m.)

Monday, April 14, 2014

Everything I'll ever need to know I'll learn on my mission.

This week was crazy! Monday to Tuesday we were in Salisbury, MD with Sisters Andrus and Pike, Thursday to Friday we were in Newark 1st with Sisters Wilson and Lewis, and Friday toSaturday we were in Newark 3rd (my last area, whoot whoot!) with Sisters Jensen and Ririe! Then on Saturday we also had Accountability with the Assistants! It was quite a week, and I loved it!




This week I had an experience that helped me to learn something that was very profound to me. We were on exchanges and I was in Newark 1st Ward area serving with Sister Lewis for the day. We went to a deaf woman's house to help her clean. Her husband recently had an injury and just came home from the hospital. I'll have you know that neither Sister Lewis or I know ASL...luckily we know how to spell! Well I guess the appointment wasn't scheduled and so we were pretty much just hoping that she would let us in to help her. Well I'm glad she did, because that experience changed me. Brothers and Sisters, infinitely more important than what you will ever say is what you do. As I delicately dusted her cabinets and her china dishes I realized that it was the only way I could communicate my love for her. The only way I could speak to this child of God was through my actions. What you say matters little compared to what you do. What are you doing to show those around you that you love them? How do you treat those around you to let them know that you love them?  What do you do to show your Heavenly Father that you love Him? That day I truly learned that actions speak louder than words. 

I know that Jesus Christ is my personal Savior and Redeemer. He's paid the price for my sins, weaknesses and even my character-flaws, so that if I repent continually and always turn towards Him I can live with my Heavenly Father again. I know that Jesus Christ lives. I know that He loves me. I invite all of you to share this website/video as much as you can this week. 


This video has the ability to touch the hearts of millions of people. Please use the social media hashtag #BecauseofHim. This is a special week for Christians around the world. Share your testimony of the Savior with everyone!

I know that it's because of Him that I am given the capacity to serve our brothers and sisters. It's because of Him that I am will be able to live forever. Because of Him there is no end. 

All my love, 
Sister Kadee Elise Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment