(Kadee will be speaking on November 23rd in the Washington Fields 10th Ward @ 11:00 a.m.)

Monday, May 19, 2014

I'm livin' the dream!

A picture is worth a thousand words! I'm serving and learning from the most amazing people here in Dover, Delaware! I wouldn't want to be anywhere else! Our bishop is incredible, and SO missionary minded! We are really excited to be working with him! 



I love serving with and learning from all the marvelous sisters in the PPM! It is such a privilege.  I've truly grown to love all of the sisters so much. My setting apart blessing stated that I would learn a different piece of the gospel from every sister that I served with, and I'm so grateful that my calling as a Sister Training Leader is expanding my learning and growth! Traveling around the mission is so incredible! We meet so many wonderful, beaming spirits! 

Today...Sister Argueta is dying my hair! Don't worry, she went to school for this! 

I love you all so much, and I cannot express my gratitude for your love and support. I feel your much needed prayers. Always keep an eye out for the tender mercies of the Lord. They are not random. Mold every character trait you have until it is used to bless others. 

Onward and upward, 
Sister Kadee Elise Taylor


Larry Calhoun sang "hillbilly train cart songs" while he played his guitar.
I felt like I was in a movie. 

Just so we're all clear, it wasn't raining...
there was just water in the air. #7000%Humidity



Lower, slower Delaware <3 Sister Pike and I love impulse buys ;) 






No comments:

Post a Comment