(Kadee will be speaking on November 23rd in the Washington Fields 10th Ward @ 11:00 a.m.)

Monday, May 26, 2014

Te Amo (I Love You)

Okay, I had a massive study of 1 Nephi 8 this week so bear with me...

I looked up every action word in the dictionary and then inserted them into the scripture. 

commence: to begin or start
come: approach or arrive
press: to push steadily against, to follow through, or to require haste or speed in action. 
partake: to have a share or part
cling: to adhere as if glued
continue: to maintain without interruption, to endure, to remain in a place or condition, to persist
obtain: to gain or attain by planning and effort
caught: to capture after pursuit, to seize and hold firmly, to fasten, to take/retain, to listen to 
darkness: wickedness or evil, lack of spiritual or intellectual enlightenment, unhappiness, distress or gloom. 

1 Nephi 8:21,22,24 "And I saw numberless concourses of people, many of whom were [pushing steadily] forward, that they might [gain or attain  by planning and effort] the path which led unto the tree by which I stood. And it came to pass that they did [approach], and [begin] in the path which led to the tree...And it came to pass that I beheld others [pushing steadily] forward, and they [arrived] and [captured after much pursuit] the rod of iron; and they did [push steadily against] the mist of [unhappiness, distress and gloom], [adhering] to the [word of God], even until they did [arrive] and [have a share or part of] the fruit of the tree." ...The Atonement. 

We need to push steadily forward through whatever darkness we are traveling through. The road back will be filled with it. We are here to be diligent. I have so much to learn about the enabling power of the Atonement, I feel like I never want to leave my mission because I have so much to learn. But, life is the University of Eternal Life I guess. 

I love my mission more than you'll ever know. Thank you for all your love and support. I feel your prayers. 



Love, 
Sister Kadee Elise Taylor

p.s.- I'll have you know that TWICE this week a Spanish person asked me if I was Spanish. It really happened. Also, our 12 year old investigator,Angeles, is teaching me how to speak Spanish...pray for us. 






No comments:

Post a Comment