(Kadee will be speaking on November 23rd in the Washington Fields 10th Ward @ 11:00 a.m.)

Monday, May 12, 2014

"When you choose to follow Christ, you choose to be changed." -Ezra Taft Benson

I think I'm stuck in a time machine. 
I could be the 4th sequel to Back to the Future! "On the Lord's Errand!" 
Where on earth has the last year of my life gone?!

First and foremost, I want you to know something. I love my mother. 

Matthew 5:14 says, "...A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid. "Neither do men light a candle, and put it under a bushel, but on a candlestick; and it giveth light unto all that are in the house. Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven." That is my mother. A light to the world. 



Second, I have changed. I have become a new creature. I am not the same person I was one year ago, and for that I am grateful. My perspective has changed, my potential has magnified and my life will never be the same, because of Him.  I love the Lord. He is my rock, my brother, my Savior and my very best friend. Through Him and of Him I can do all things, reach any height and accomplish any task. Because of Him, there are no endings, only everlasting beginnings. Through Him, I will become the best I can be and for that I will be eternally grateful. 

I love you all! 

Do something that shows your mother that you love her! 

Love, 
Sister Taylor 

No comments:

Post a Comment