(Kadee will be speaking on November 23rd in the Washington Fields 10th Ward @ 11:00 a.m.)

Monday, June 30, 2014

Flip-flip-flip-a-delphia!

I know I say this a lot, but this time I really mean it...I have no clue where to start! So much to say and so little time. We don't have a lot of time to write but a picture is worth a thousand words so I sent you a ton! :D 

I SPENT TWO DAYS IN PHILLY! Conclusion...not sure if I could actually serve there...I think it would wear me out real quick! But, I'd better keep my mouth shut because transfers are coming up next week! I rode the subway, went to Reading Terminal Market and went to the temple construction site! The sisters there live right on 17th and Spring Garden! It was awesome (: 

SISTER HOWARD BROUGHT ME CAFE RIO BACK FROM WASHINGTON D.C.!!! Best companion ever. Obviously. My taste buds almost exploded with joy. 



We also had Mission Leadership Council this week and it was so spiritually uplifting! I can't wait to do Zone Training this week! Please pray for us! We want the missionaries in our zone to have a great experience with the spirit! I'm so grateful for President and Sister Anderson! They do so much for us and they love all the missionaries so much! They work so hard. 

Keep on and pray on. Remember that you are not here on this earth to prove your worth, that was set eons ago. You are here to determine where you will spend the eternities. Your individual worth cannot and never will change. I love this Gospel and my Savior more than I can tell you.The Atonement is real. Lean on it, don't let His sacrifice be in vain. Don't do all that you can, and then expect Him to make up the rest, walk with Him every step of the way. Thank you for your prayers, they have been felt. 

All my love, 
Sister Kadee Elise Taylor 

No comments:

Post a Comment